Interactive kiosk INTBOARD INFOCOM 32″
An interactive kiosk is a device that combines a computer, a monitor and a touch screen.
The main task of the devices is to provide quick and convenient access to the necessary information.
The touch kiosk (self-service kiosk) is designed to provide the user with various information without the involvement of service personnel. Information kiosks are assembled on the basis of a personal computer equipped with a touch monitor and installed in an ergonomic vandal-resistant, usually steel case.
In addition to steel, kiosk cases are made using anti-vandal tempered glass.
Interactive touch kiosk, provides access to information and applications for communication, shopping, entertainment or learning.
The scope of information kiosks is very wide, for example:
- health care institutions: polyclinics, hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, boarding houses;
- cultural institutions: museums, galleries;
- shopping and entertainment centers, hypermarkets, other shopping organizations;
- banking institutions;
- transport hubs: stations, airports;
- cafes, bars, restaurants, hotels;
- car dealerships;
- government agencies
- educational institutions;
- travel agencies;
- sports centers.
AC100~250V 50/60 HZ
Operating temperature range
SPCC steel + aluminum
RJ45 - 1 шт., USB - 2 шт., VGA - 1 шт., HDMI - 1 шт.
Intel Core i3